Mr. Willis has been teaching Math, Science, Art and Photography at Worsley School for many years, and at most grade levels. Parents are welcome to visit my classes at any time, but call ahead first to let me know when you'll be in. On this page you will find course outlines, monthly summaries of what we're doing in class, and other useful information for students and parents. There is also an extensive library of resources for math and science students.
These were created for our original website, which was in place from 1997 until about 2011. That site included hundreds of pages of resources in all subject areas and at all grade levels, many of which were interactive, and used by students and teachers around the world. (When the site was closed, we were averaging 17,000 visitors a week). Recently I have written more pages based on questions from students during the shutdown.
You can find out a little more about Mr. Willis here.
GENERAL INFORMATION FOR STUDENTS
REQUEST A RESOURCE
If you can't find the help you're looking for below, send me an email at
email@example.com and I'll make it for you!
MATH RESOURCES GRADES 5-9
- Graph Paper
Download and print; six types
- Times Tables Jigsaw
Just download, unzip and play!
- Geometry Crossword Puzzle
- Make Your Own Graph Paper
A free program to download, unzip and run!
- One Million Math 6
- Big and Small Numbers Math 6, 9, 10C
- Prime Factors and Factor Trees Math 6
- PI Explained Math 7/8
- Changing Decimals to Fractions Math 7/8
- Finding a Percent of a Number Math 7/8
- Formulas Math 6/7/8
- Area of a Circle Math 7/8
- String Around Earth Math 9
- Introduction to Algebra Math 7
- Solving Linear Equations Math 7,8,9
- Parallel Lines Math 8,9
- Plotting Points Math 7
- Mean Mode and Median Math 7, 8
- Pythagorean Theorem Math 8
- Scale Factors Math 8, 9
- Ice and Cooling Math 8,9
- Why Surface Area is Important Math 8, 9
- Dilatations Math 9
- Grade 9 Circle Facts
MATH RESOURCES GRADES 10-12
Return to school site