AMAZING NUMBER TRICK
Follow the steps in order. Use a calculator and/or pencil & paper.
- Pick any three digit number. Make sure the units and hundreds digits are not the same.
- Make a new number by reversing the order of the digits you just picked.
- Subtract the smaller of your two numbers from the larger. Write down the answer.
- Reverse the digits of this answer and write that number.
- Add those last two numbers.
Visit this page and you will discover that I've predicted your answer!
Mr. Willis' Page